SA beat RJC at Last...

Wow. The school spirit is at an all-time high. SA beat RJC in rugby yesterday for the first time ever in the past 17 years!! Haha...which is like the age of most j1's and some j2's :p

Actually, I didn't personally go down there to watch the match even though I very much wanted to. But in the end I felt that it was not appropriate for a person who hasn't finish her bio tutorials and maths tutorials plus a gp essay to enjoy such excitement. Hence, the final, reluctant decision :( Luckily there's xy to provide me with a detailed description of the match plus today's civics period, one very enthu teacher who filmed the whole match showed the winning moments to the entire jc2. :) Haha..I actually screamed out loud when the video reached a point where we scored, then the stupid yq gave me the look -.- Guess I didn't miss out ALOT then :)

Yes. It is indeed SA's sweetest victory ever. After 17 years. The cup is back into our hands. Just hope that it can last a few more years :) This victory is definitely shared by every saint. Everybody is like so enthusiastic to support all the games now, especially soccer boys semifinals with VJC. Whew..sure hope they pull it off so that we might stand a chance to get a hoilday in Term3!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(