Just moved house...
This trip home is definitely not relaxing. It's HECTIC!!!!
Can you imagine how shock you'll be if you find that everything you knew changed when you reach your home? The home that you've lived for eight years? Well, I've just found out that my parents sold off our house and rented a new one near ah ma's house there!! Just after sis and me reached Ipoh on Sunday morning!!
So we've been very busy packing and unpacking, cleaning and dirtying these two days. Packing and dirtying at the old house while unpacking and cleaning at the new 'home'. It's a sad feeling to have to move from a house that I've been living for eight years to another which is not a place to call our own. (Actually, they purposely rented the house because it's just a few houses next to ah ma's house where me and sis were borned and grew up in.) And there are so many restrictions from the house owner, no drilling here and there, no hammering of nails here and there, no removing of some things blah blah.. Sian la.. Then the thing that irked me most is that mom and dad REFUSED to reactivate the phone line while agreeing to set up the tv because sis pleaded them!!!! Their reason is that there's no point paying the fees monthly when there'll be nobody using except when we come back for holidays!! Imagine a house without a phone line, phone and most important of all, internet!! Again!! Well, I can no longer tell people that I have internet at home(Ipoh) anymore. Sad :(
Anyway, I'm blogging this in the old house. Got to go 'home' to eat dinner now. Going back to my roots.
Can you imagine how shock you'll be if you find that everything you knew changed when you reach your home? The home that you've lived for eight years? Well, I've just found out that my parents sold off our house and rented a new one near ah ma's house there!! Just after sis and me reached Ipoh on Sunday morning!!
So we've been very busy packing and unpacking, cleaning and dirtying these two days. Packing and dirtying at the old house while unpacking and cleaning at the new 'home'. It's a sad feeling to have to move from a house that I've been living for eight years to another which is not a place to call our own. (Actually, they purposely rented the house because it's just a few houses next to ah ma's house where me and sis were borned and grew up in.) And there are so many restrictions from the house owner, no drilling here and there, no hammering of nails here and there, no removing of some things blah blah.. Sian la.. Then the thing that irked me most is that mom and dad REFUSED to reactivate the phone line while agreeing to set up the tv because sis pleaded them!!!! Their reason is that there's no point paying the fees monthly when there'll be nobody using except when we come back for holidays!! Imagine a house without a phone line, phone and most important of all, internet!! Again!! Well, I can no longer tell people that I have internet at home(Ipoh) anymore. Sad :(
Anyway, I'm blogging this in the old house. Got to go 'home' to eat dinner now. Going back to my roots.
Comments