Missed this feeling...
Was waiting for yq and lyn at the cafe with bern today. They were registering their fingerprints with the school. Actually planning to go library once they're done. But somehow, once they joined us at the cafe, the four of us still sat down there and talk.
Ok la. Maybe it's not a big deal to some people. Sit down there and talk only mah. What's the big deal? Waste time also. Go do your tutorials better la.
However, I got this warm and familiar feeling inside me as we were talking. Like I was back into the good ol' days with my friends in ipoh and some in queensway where we can talk and talk and talk for hours. Even though we sat there for only about 15 minutes, all feelings just rushed back to me at that point of time. Exactly the same kind of emotions, mostly the same kind of conversation, but of course, with different people now. And I just realised that I haven't been talking like that for a very, very long time. As in, yes I'm still being the crazy, stupid, little me. But it's the feeling of the whole thing is different. Haha, if not I wouldn't be blogging about some crap conversation that we had :p
Anyway, it made me realise that I really should give more time for myself to relax and catch up with friends, be them old friends, acquatainces or newly-made friends etc etc. Yeah. Relxa is the word. I haven't been able to describe myself as being relax for a very long time liao. But I was relaxed this morning. Hmm..I think I should start to slow down and start smelling flowers already :)
p/s the stupid registration through handphone thing!! My registration for the 30hours famine camp is unsuccessful!! So in the end, I'm not going to the famine camp to starve myself to death just to understand how does it feel to be without food.
Ok la. Maybe it's not a big deal to some people. Sit down there and talk only mah. What's the big deal? Waste time also. Go do your tutorials better la.
However, I got this warm and familiar feeling inside me as we were talking. Like I was back into the good ol' days with my friends in ipoh and some in queensway where we can talk and talk and talk for hours. Even though we sat there for only about 15 minutes, all feelings just rushed back to me at that point of time. Exactly the same kind of emotions, mostly the same kind of conversation, but of course, with different people now. And I just realised that I haven't been talking like that for a very, very long time. As in, yes I'm still being the crazy, stupid, little me. But it's the feeling of the whole thing is different. Haha, if not I wouldn't be blogging about some crap conversation that we had :p
Anyway, it made me realise that I really should give more time for myself to relax and catch up with friends, be them old friends, acquatainces or newly-made friends etc etc. Yeah. Relxa is the word. I haven't been able to describe myself as being relax for a very long time liao. But I was relaxed this morning. Hmm..I think I should start to slow down and start smelling flowers already :)
p/s the stupid registration through handphone thing!! My registration for the 30hours famine camp is unsuccessful!! So in the end, I'm not going to the famine camp to starve myself to death just to understand how does it feel to be without food.
Comments