Breaking of my own rules....
Went to Fi's house for bbq last night. Was really looking forward to it before that but then the anticipation evaporated after I knew there were only like seven people from qss turning up and all the rest are jjcians. What a sad disaster. For me. My only conversation partners - far, hm and cw. Ok it's quite lucky for me to have at least 3 people to talk to but far's a jjcian so she has to entertain all her classmates, then cw, aihh I also don't know what to say to him nowadays, prefer to keep quiet, so that left me with hm, which was my only, only talking partner, luckily :)
Me and my lost chunk of cerebrum, far and her bits of evaporated hair, cw and his EVAPORATING hair, fiq and hm with their disillusionised hair, fi and nasee with their oh-so-perfect pose :)
To that Mr. Smart-Big-Brother there, that 'star' there we saw was really the planet Venus, mind you. And not the star Alpha-Centauri. Yes I know it twinkled but that's not all it takes to determine whether it's a star or planet. There can always be some air disturbance up there in Earth's outer atmosphere which distorts the light reflected off the planet. You know why I'm sure it's the Venus? It DISAPPEARED after evening time. Alpha-Centauri, I think, it doesn't disappear just like that because it's a star and doesn't get block by the earth or sun or moon or whatever you name Well, actually I might be wrong again. I was just super pissed off being ticked off right in front of another person whom I don't really like whom I had convinced it's Venus. And cause you were the one ticking me off so I'm taking out my anger on you. If you're not happy, just prove that my claim is wrong then. Ok I know I'm the one who is not happy here. Sorry then. I apologise. Anyway, as if you'll be reading this at all -.-
Link to more info on Alpha Centauri: http://www.glyphweb.com/esky/default.htm?http://www.glyphweb.com/esky/stars/alphacentauri.html

Comments