Guitar Concert!!
Guitar Concert is over!!
To speak the truth, I'm starting to miss guitar already. Yes. DON'T be surprised. Even though the concert was just over. I'm starting to feel really bonded among the guitarists, well mostly among our s61 jie mei's la. :) Somemore so many scandals going on in the ensem :p err of course for some other people I still feel err...
The concert was really unexpectedly well done in my opinion. It was smooth, didn't experience any major cock-up in ava system blah blah... Also taken in the fact that nat didn't fall asleep like she said she would (perhaps there was another reason for her not falling asleep? I don't know :p)
But of course, I was quite disappointed with the turn-out rate of my secondary school friends. Only 2 turned up. Laine and Hui Min, plus my own sister. Well. guess I couldn't really force people to watch a guitar concert if they're really not interested but they could at least replied my message to let me know. I guess I'm just not as important as TIME( DUH?) On the other hand, I was very happy that nat, xy, xn and ps they all turned up to support the concert. And that ps they all even gave me a flower. Well, it was a fake one, BUT don't get me wrong, I was as happy as could be to be receiving flowers after performing at a concert. :) Happy!
After the concert, there were plenty of photo-shoots. Flash here flash there. Everybody so happily taking photos with their friends and family. Oh and YQ's little sis is SOOOO CUTEEEE!!!! Ok that was random. Took quite little myself. Don't know why also. I have always loved taking photos. Maybe mood wasn't very good la. Here are some.
To speak the truth, I'm starting to miss guitar already. Yes. DON'T be surprised. Even though the concert was just over. I'm starting to feel really bonded among the guitarists, well mostly among our s61 jie mei's la. :) Somemore so many scandals going on in the ensem :p err of course for some other people I still feel err...
The concert was really unexpectedly well done in my opinion. It was smooth, didn't experience any major cock-up in ava system blah blah... Also taken in the fact that nat didn't fall asleep like she said she would (perhaps there was another reason for her not falling asleep? I don't know :p)
But of course, I was quite disappointed with the turn-out rate of my secondary school friends. Only 2 turned up. Laine and Hui Min, plus my own sister. Well. guess I couldn't really force people to watch a guitar concert if they're really not interested but they could at least replied my message to let me know. I guess I'm just not as important as TIME( DUH?) On the other hand, I was very happy that nat, xy, xn and ps they all turned up to support the concert. And that ps they all even gave me a flower. Well, it was a fake one, BUT don't get me wrong, I was as happy as could be to be receiving flowers after performing at a concert. :) Happy!
After the concert, there were plenty of photo-shoots. Flash here flash there. Everybody so happily taking photos with their friends and family. Oh and YQ's little sis is SOOOO CUTEEEE!!!! Ok that was random. Took quite little myself. Don't know why also. I have always loved taking photos. Maybe mood wasn't very good la. Here are some.
Our class supporters. PLUS. Ahem. Bern's bf.
Guitar 2 Rocks!!!
My lonely supporters~Sis and Laine~
I wanna hold your hand~~
Shoo!!
And finally, Me and PX!
Hope all those who went enjoyed themselves that night. It wasn't perfect, but that was from the hard work of a few months where everyone of us sacrificed time for homework and leisure for it. err leisure? not really I guess :p

Comments