Last Day of school...

Today's the last day of school. And I spent the whole afternoon away in the library. For what? I also don't really know. Just don't feel like going out and don't feel like going home either.

Just before the school ended, well it was Ms. Tan's class. I don't know why the feeling of stress surfaced up again...in tides..After she told us about the Block Test II chemistry paper format and her suggested time allocation for each section, I suddenly felt like crying!! Oh man!! What's wrong with me right? It's just the time allocation?!! But yeah, I felt that way. Must be due to the stress built up when qh asked us today whether we're stressed already or not. Then she herself answered yes, she's VERY stressed already. White hair starting to show? o.O

Anyway, just like last term, I shall round up some significant events that happened during this term :)

  • Block Test I. Yes. The first 'memorable' event that occurred. Really did study for it. But still. Lousy grades.
  • Thus, the final decision to drop Econs at last!! I felt RELEASED from the cage!!!
  • Life Concert. Was ok ok only, not as high as last year's though.
  • Guitar Camp!! Yeah yeah. That was fun! Haha of course la. Planned all the games ourselves one leh..yq, fin and me. The GameMasters. ;)
  • CO fusion concert. Played two songs in fusion with CO. One of the G10 (10 guitarists) :p
  • Then of course! Our very own Guitar Concert!! One of the most memorable event all through my JC life :)
  • Sports Day 2006. Went to support our class representatives. Was the lonely supporter from the class because all those who never run did't come to school except me. -.-
  • Went home twice this term. Ponning school and a few guitar practices in doing so. Missed some lectures in doing so. BUT!! Worth it. :)
  • Watch movie only once and that was the DA Vinci Code. Just last Friday's midnight movie :)
  • East Coast outing with guitar. Ade managed to learn how to cycle that day!!
  • Went out only only once with laine and nia to get shan's present, which in the end didn't get any that day because zw got us to share a present. And guess what's the present? A T-shirt bra.
  • Pang seh'ed elaine they all on shan's bday's slumber party. Not feeling well -.-
  • Worst of all. Pang seh'ed far as many as 3 times!! Promised to go out together for 3 times liao but I always cannot make it in the end. So sorry far. Really didn't mean it. :(
  • Touched many nerves on Week 8. I also don't know how did I manage to piss so many people off in just 3 days time.
  • Yang Guang You Miao yesterday. Almost going alone liao but luckily in the end found out that px going also. Haha I evaded having to go performances alone :p but must learn to do that someday. Still got sis's band performance to practice :)
  • This term late for school once again!! Aihh..and it must be the last day of every term. Last term also late on the last day of school.
  • Oh yeah. Finished all the SPAs at last!! Can focus on the written paper from now on.
  • Made and renewed new friendships this term. That's a very good feeling. :)
  • Cheated for SPA at last this term. Got tips before taking the SPAs. Yes I plead guilty but I do not regret for once.
  • Got GOLD for NAPFA for the first time ever in my life!! So HAPPY!! :D
  • Nat is getting weary and tired. Hope she can hold on tight and reach her ultimate goal!!
  • WL started appling around the end of this term. Nice word in substitute of another word. Good job at coming up with this word, yq or jq! :p
  • Bern has to overcome a lot of difficulties but it will be worth it when she grows up next time. And she really has to stop eating 'ICE'!!
  • XY's turn. Haha!! She caught up at last with this blogging phenomenon!! Yeah! Just helped her to create a blog for herself!! :)
  • And myself. I've changed. Yes. I've changed.

    Okay. Got to go. What a term.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Homecoming!!

    Kelly Lost :'(