Just a Note...

I'm known as Sharon now.

Sigh.

I know. Tell me about it -.- will elaborate more on how I got the name next time when I have the chance.

Comments

Kah Hwee said…
Good to hear from you, Sharon :) Your school started already? Which college are you currently studying at? What course are you taking now?

p/s: why not Swing? why Sharon? Haha :D
gloriaL said…
wow...u have been officialy upgraded to 'auntie sharon' now...congrats!!haha...hjows life?wat subject u taking...u can update us abt any crush u had...or anyone u dnt like...or ur neighbour's dog wont keep quite...n all those stuff..hehe
px:) said…
hey..gal..nice to hear from u again..how r u recently?? wat musim is it over there?? summer alr?? sch started? u decided to take the course?? all the best for wat u r doing now ya:) n take care:) do update more often kk?? haha~~ coz we miss u:(
*siLLy piGGY* said…
Good to hear that you'd end up with 'Sharon' after all the picky and choosy attitude u'd gone thru finding a suitable name. But why ends with a "sigh" ?? The name not bad wat... Ohya, my sis jz baptised laz Easter Day with her new Christian name, Vivian. Haha...my mom choose for her de. Hope to hear more from u...Miss ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(