Today...
I've just experienced the wonders of skinny jeans today, and the inhibitions it brought about too.
I had a justified reason not to eat today because I left my wallet at home.
I had my first experience of a stuck toilet bowl today, which due to its very, very effective sensor, flushed four times all the while while I was putting on my coat after peeing, and it overflowed with the water spreading like a blanket all over the bathroom floor.
I actually had normal everyday conversations with four people today, and had laughed my eyes-become-slits, ladylike-become-witchlike laugh today.
I received a diploma today, for finally completing, or as they call it, graduating from the Pharmacy Education Partners volunteer training at Brookdale Hospital.
I am going to bed being very happy tonight.
I had a justified reason not to eat today because I left my wallet at home.
I had my first experience of a stuck toilet bowl today, which due to its very, very effective sensor, flushed four times all the while while I was putting on my coat after peeing, and it overflowed with the water spreading like a blanket all over the bathroom floor.
I actually had normal everyday conversations with four people today, and had laughed my eyes-become-slits, ladylike-become-witchlike laugh today.
I received a diploma today, for finally completing, or as they call it, graduating from the Pharmacy Education Partners volunteer training at Brookdale Hospital.
I am going to bed being very happy tonight.
Comments