NYC, here we go!
So, today's the first time sis went to the ang moh side of Manhattan --- Rockefeller Center and then Times Square. The crowd was unbelievable! We reached around 5 plus in the evening, and the place is already is packed!! But of course, it's a worldwide attraction, that tree in the middle of Rockefeller Center, though I don't know why. It has been there every year since 75 years ago, something I found out only just. The decorations are amazing, as usual! Here are some nice photos we took. ( Haha some may coincide with the ones I took last year :p )
Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center
Sis and I
Sisters!
Times Square
Great Clock Building
Luckily this evening wasn't that cold, if not we wouldn't even be taking photos already cos my gloved hands don't take photos well. Anyway.
Merry Christmas, everybody!! This is the season of love and giving (and receiving :p ), may everyone forget all their troubles and immerse yourselves in the atmosphere!
Happy Birthday to dad, mom and bro too! :) (Lucky Christmas babies and Boxing Day baby :p )
Merry Christmas, everybody!! This is the season of love and giving (and receiving :p ), may everyone forget all their troubles and immerse yourselves in the atmosphere!
Happy Birthday to dad, mom and bro too! :) (Lucky Christmas babies and Boxing Day baby :p )
Comments