End of exams...

Finals finished on 12/20, Thursday. Sis reached on 12/18, Tuesday. I didn't study very much for my last paper, but it was just Math, so in the end I cramped on the night before and on the morning before the paper. Haha but it was real easy in the end, so I'm not worried about it.

Now that sis is here, I feel so much more talkative, like can talk to her for so long, until even when we sleep still have so much things to comment on -.-"' Been watching Smiling Pasta on crunchyroll since end of exams yesterday. Not very nice, but maybe just sweet enough to make us finish the series.

Just went out to shop for a pair of jeans for her this evening. We thought that her jet lag is getting better, but in the end, we were wrong. She complained and complained about being so tiring to shop during the winter blah blah. It's actually very true cos we have to take off so many layers just to try on something, and the boots as well. I was so tempted to buy things for myself too, but sigh..dad already warned me before going out that I have enough things already, and that today's mission is just to get sis some winter stuff. Fine then, I had to control the shopping freak inside me. Not a big problem though, cos I was feeling very tired too. I just sat there and watched sis try on the things, and nod and shake my head and give comments on every piece.

After that, we went on a Christmas tour of the neighbourhood streets. As usual, the Christmas lights are up and shining brightly already. On one of the streets, there were 3 houses in one row that put up spectacular lights and decorations! They even put up Christmas music that keeps playing, either on musical Christmas trees or on musical merry-go-round. We took some pictures, but never two together cos only the two of us went, bro opted out the last minute when he heard that we were going to shop first.

Well, just a few pictures to share first. First round for this Christmas. More to come cos I am going to have so many visitors this winter. So looking forward to this winter break!! :)

*Click on the pics to see greater detail of the Christmas decor.

The nutcracker at the window, Christmas Choo-Choo train along the front porch railings, and white musical Christmas trees in front.

Two houses in a row. So much joy and fun just standing in front of the houses listening to the Christmas songs and drowning in the bright lights.

Accidentally caught the house owner bringing out a merry Hoho-ing Santa Claus as decoration on their front porch. Love the reindeer at the top.

Sis!

Me :)

Don't like the date stamp on the pictures. It's the wrong date, still Singapore time cos sis forgot to change the camera's timezone. All in all, a happy evening, though super duper cold. It was below 0 C when we went out and our cheeks were frozen numb! Argh! The bitchiness of winter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Praise Be To God...