A Little Chinatown Excursion...

Went for a little grocery shopping trip to Chinatown with dad and sis, as a means to show a little part of Chinatown to her. Canal Street was our first stop cos Dad wanted to show her where all the fake branded stuff are sold 'legally' in New York -.-"' Took some pictures here and there and it felt weird to be a tourist all over again at a place where I have been to on and off for almost a year. But, of course, sis would have felt different, the same kind of wonderment, almost like in a whirlwind, that I have had when I first stepped into this foreign place. We saw some carolers singing at a corner of a small junction, and the singing did add to the cheery atmosphere at the corner between Little Italy and Chinatown. It was bustling today, as usual of course, but added to it was the cold of the winter. My fingers turned numb the moment I stepped out from the subway station into the streets, even with my gloves on. After waiting in line at East Broadway for almost half an hour to buy very cheap and nice fruits, we went to get some other things. Before we left, we had the tastiest mutton 'satay' 羊肉串 sold at the street side. And it was the most wonderfully warm feeling, to have that hot mutton going through my alimentary tract. I can actually feel the progress of each piece of mutton going down to my stomach, instantly giving me warmth from within. Aahh..it was so, so comfortable, I almost wanted to buy another one again to warm myself. And it made me start thinking about the story of the Little Match Girl. Ok that's random. On the way to the subway station, we bought some Vietnamese sandwiches to bring home for lunch-tea time, but it was just normal tasting. It must be the power of the mutton 'satay' :p

难道以前的误会,你们都不想解决吗?越来越逃避这个问题,只会把结打得更深,直到没有挽回的地步了。也许你们不屑这份感情,也许已经到了所谓没有得再挽回的地步了,可是如果让那些事情继续埋在我们各自的心里面,继续被压抑着,对大家都没有什么好处。我真的以为这次是一个很好的第一步,可是我错了。想不到大家还是不敢面对过去。明明已经说好了的事情,最后毫无音讯,连电话都不打一通交待交待,我开始有种不尊敬你的感觉了。难道是我以前看错人了?你并不是我想象中那么的有情有意?我真的非常失望。非常。我对这次那么的期待,那么的有信心,却没想到碰上了一只缩头乌龟,而且还是一只非常不负责任的缩头乌龟。算我白费心机去筹备一切了。

Yay going to Brooklyn Tabernacle Church tomorrow! I am so going to enjoy the great music that their choir is going to perform! May be meeting Kai Li there cos she said she may be going there. Not too sure which session she's going to attend though. Really hope we can meet up and just talk a little, haha maybe take some pictures too :)

Oh..and Smiling Pasta is getting nicer. Nicholas Teo's smile is really too cute to resist!! Just that I seriously object to him acting bad and angry and also he's not really suited to say, “难道,你喜欢上我了?”and give mischevous smiles whenever he's acting confident. And the story is dragging way too long for me to stay patient with it! However, no point complaining, we've already finished the 13th episode, with just a few more to go :) Next drama will be, hehe either Romantic Princess or Bull Fighting :)

My writing is getting too raw . This has got to stop!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Praise Be To God...