First Symptom of Senioritis...
Not studying for an important exam such as Cell Bio really is indicative of my onset of senioritis.
Just now, despite feeling hesitant at first, I really did leave the exam within the first half an hour. After signing in on the sheet that was passing around, I actually felt embarrassed at being the first to leave the exam room but luckily Hemal and Suhani left first, right after they signed the sheet, which saved me some "face". Many of my fellow pharmers are also ditching this cell bio exam so maybe I shouldn't feel so bad for doing the same =X
Anyway, I'm not proud to do this at all but I've gotta to do what is more important. Pharm exam counts for 30% in the course grade and Eco counts for 25%. I have to focus on these two for the next 30+ hours or so. Yes, only 30+ hours to master 100 over drugs, their mechanisms of action, and the diseases that they are used for, PLUS the irritating economics analysis of production, costs, market types, and many many crazy things that my brain has been refusing to digest even since JC time.
Not to worry, I definitely will spending the night studying the series of anti-cancer drugs at the library later! Sigh, studying at home just doesn't work anymore :(
Senioritis, please don't advance further, I can't afford to ruin my GPA even if I've accepted into Pharm school :(
Just now, despite feeling hesitant at first, I really did leave the exam within the first half an hour. After signing in on the sheet that was passing around, I actually felt embarrassed at being the first to leave the exam room but luckily Hemal and Suhani left first, right after they signed the sheet, which saved me some "face". Many of my fellow pharmers are also ditching this cell bio exam so maybe I shouldn't feel so bad for doing the same =X
Anyway, I'm not proud to do this at all but I've gotta to do what is more important. Pharm exam counts for 30% in the course grade and Eco counts for 25%. I have to focus on these two for the next 30+ hours or so. Yes, only 30+ hours to master 100 over drugs, their mechanisms of action, and the diseases that they are used for, PLUS the irritating economics analysis of production, costs, market types, and many many crazy things that my brain has been refusing to digest even since JC time.
Not to worry, I definitely will spending the night studying the series of anti-cancer drugs at the library later! Sigh, studying at home just doesn't work anymore :(
Senioritis, please don't advance further, I can't afford to ruin my GPA even if I've accepted into Pharm school :(
Comments