Dilemma on Bali
Besides checking out for cheapest flight back to MYS/SIN, I'm also on the hunt for the best price to Bali.
A friend recommended Airasia. I checked and checked and found that they are offering a promo price of S$28 for the flight TO Bali and S$61 for the return flight! What a great deal! The only date available is July 27th and August 2nd or 3rd, for departure and return respectively. The regular price to Bali is S$106 (I assumed from the price of other dates).
However, I cannot make the decision on the dates yet because sl's NTU convocation will be on the last week of July and I cannot miss this opportunity of my lifetime to attend my best friend's graduation.
I guess I will have to wait until everything is confirmed and meanwhile check other airlines to see if they have anything reasonable which won't clash with the convo dates.
Ohhh I'm getting so excited here! (Wait a minute, didn't I just mentioned that I am very low on budget a few posts ago? Forget about it, I really really need a good break before I continue to slog on in Pharmacy school =/ )
A friend recommended Airasia. I checked and checked and found that they are offering a promo price of S$28 for the flight TO Bali and S$61 for the return flight! What a great deal! The only date available is July 27th and August 2nd or 3rd, for departure and return respectively. The regular price to Bali is S$106 (I assumed from the price of other dates).
However, I cannot make the decision on the dates yet because sl's NTU convocation will be on the last week of July and I cannot miss this opportunity of my lifetime to attend my best friend's graduation.
I guess I will have to wait until everything is confirmed and meanwhile check other airlines to see if they have anything reasonable which won't clash with the convo dates.
Ohhh I'm getting so excited here! (Wait a minute, didn't I just mentioned that I am very low on budget a few posts ago? Forget about it, I really really need a good break before I continue to slog on in Pharmacy school =/ )
Comments