Updates on School Application Process...
To keep a record of things going on in my life right now:
I've been waitlisted at UB SoPPS on March 17th. It was my first interview and used to be my first choice before my eyes were opened to the wider world out there. I definitely felt very disappointed from the waitlist offer but ever since then, I began to think that God may have other plans for me after all. Following that interview, I had two more interviews on March 22 and March 25. Imagine how hectic it was for me to travel to the North and to the South in just a short time span of 4 days. Taking the opportunity to travel a little, I went to visit Money Chang at her area, the weekend before I went for my second interview. It was great to catch up with her and also to know her housemates from Malaysia who are such friendly people :) It was definitely a great trip, despite me spending so much on it in total. For my third interview, I went to stay with my aunt and her family, and she took me to/fro the airport and to/fro the interview. I was late for 20 minutes on my third interview =/ BUT I am accepted there! Praise God! I am so excited about going to Pharmacy school and finally learning something that I am truly interested in :) I'm still waiting to hear from the second school, and I'm praying that it would be a positive answer. If it's not, I will be going to my aunt's for the rest of the 4 years for sure :) If I'm accepted in both, I will have a headache in deciding which one to go in the end, I pray that God will show me the way...
Tomorrow, I have one last interview at Kai Li's university at 2pm. I still have to report to work at 8:30am until 11:00am before I drive 2 hours to the university. Actually I could have rejected the interview offer because I'm not really interested in that school even from the beginning, I applied to it as my safety school, but then I also want to gain more interview experience, which made me decided to go in the end. I was told that my interviewer would be the Dean of the pharmacy school there so I hope I can learn a lot from him in our conversation! :)
Anyway, longwinded-ness has always been my weak point. I tend to end up describing every single detail which bore people to tears. So I'm going to stop now and prevent myself from crying out loud when I re-read my post in the future. By the way, it's my one week spring break now. What will I be doing? More experiments in lab.
I've been waitlisted at UB SoPPS on March 17th. It was my first interview and used to be my first choice before my eyes were opened to the wider world out there. I definitely felt very disappointed from the waitlist offer but ever since then, I began to think that God may have other plans for me after all. Following that interview, I had two more interviews on March 22 and March 25. Imagine how hectic it was for me to travel to the North and to the South in just a short time span of 4 days. Taking the opportunity to travel a little, I went to visit Money Chang at her area, the weekend before I went for my second interview. It was great to catch up with her and also to know her housemates from Malaysia who are such friendly people :) It was definitely a great trip, despite me spending so much on it in total. For my third interview, I went to stay with my aunt and her family, and she took me to/fro the airport and to/fro the interview. I was late for 20 minutes on my third interview =/ BUT I am accepted there! Praise God! I am so excited about going to Pharmacy school and finally learning something that I am truly interested in :) I'm still waiting to hear from the second school, and I'm praying that it would be a positive answer. If it's not, I will be going to my aunt's for the rest of the 4 years for sure :) If I'm accepted in both, I will have a headache in deciding which one to go in the end, I pray that God will show me the way...
Tomorrow, I have one last interview at Kai Li's university at 2pm. I still have to report to work at 8:30am until 11:00am before I drive 2 hours to the university. Actually I could have rejected the interview offer because I'm not really interested in that school even from the beginning, I applied to it as my safety school, but then I also want to gain more interview experience, which made me decided to go in the end. I was told that my interviewer would be the Dean of the pharmacy school there so I hope I can learn a lot from him in our conversation! :)
Anyway, longwinded-ness has always been my weak point. I tend to end up describing every single detail which bore people to tears. So I'm going to stop now and prevent myself from crying out loud when I re-read my post in the future. By the way, it's my one week spring break now. What will I be doing? More experiments in lab.
Comments