Thankfulness...
Praise the Lord! I have been offered another interview by another Pharmacy school! It will be on March 22, Monday. After the hurdle this Friday, I will have to go on with another round of preparations. Looking forward to it!
Praise the Lord! So many friends stepped up to my request for mock interview! (well, relatively :p) Besides Sheng Yee's playful (but I know she meant it if absolutely required) volunteering to interview me through webcam, quite a few have responded that they are willing to spend some time to help me practice. So, tomorrow noon time I have one interview, night time another interview, Thursday a panel interview by my colleagues :) I am so thankful for all these support that God has given me! Now I have to prepare for these mock interviews as best as I can so that I won't waste the time of my friends!
Something I learned from today's devotional:
Thank You!!
Praise the Lord! So many friends stepped up to my request for mock interview! (well, relatively :p) Besides Sheng Yee's playful (but I know she meant it if absolutely required) volunteering to interview me through webcam, quite a few have responded that they are willing to spend some time to help me practice. So, tomorrow noon time I have one interview, night time another interview, Thursday a panel interview by my colleagues :) I am so thankful for all these support that God has given me! Now I have to prepare for these mock interviews as best as I can so that I won't waste the time of my friends!
Something I learned from today's devotional:
Galations 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.These are the promised end results of the works of the Holy Spirit in me. I must confess that I am still far from attaining such perfect manifestations of Christ-like qualities, but I know that I am in the process of being sanctified. God will finish His work in me and I will stand in front of Him one day, saved and freed from the bondage of sins. The Bible reminds me constantly that I need to be thankful in every situation that I am in, even if it's a trying one. On this occasion, I just want to thank Him for showering me with blessings of 1) being one step closer to understanding His will for me and 2) friendships!
Thank You!!
Comments