Making Mistakes...

Making mistakes are part of life. It's how we learn and grow, by knowing through mistakes what are the best ways to do things and what ways should be avoided.

For me, however, it sure seems like I'll never learn! I keep making the same mistakes over and over again, despite knowing that I am making the mistake. And after I made the same mistake and have gone through the same consequences, I tell myself that I'll never do that again, I'll do better next time because I know what NOT to do anymore. Next time comes, and the same thing happens.

How can I turn over a new leaf? How can I not succumb to the temporary convenience and comfort that the mistake gives me? By now, it should be pretty obvious that the mistake that I'm talking about is PROCRASTINATION. Yes, it is easy now to tell myself off that it is not good, I should not have done that blah blah..but when it really comes down to the real test, I always fail on the practical section.

I need the discipline to go on, until I have built that sense of responsibility, I'll never be able to be realize what potentials do I have when I really put my heart and soul into something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(