First Long Day of the Semester...

Many more to come.

I have 5 classes on Mondays (out of the total of 6 classes). Stats, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry lab lecture and finally Chem lecture. The final 3 classes were held one straight after the other, in the same lecture center. Though today is only the first day, I'm already feeling overwhelmed, pressured, drooping off to sleep on and off during Chem.

So the question for myself now is: Should I keep myself optimistic or should I just drop a class? Optimism is good you know, but if I flunk all the courses in the end then it's pointless to do what I am trying to do this semester - to clear as many pharmacy pre-requisites as possible. Not to forget the part-time job that I'm suppose to get plus volunteer work in order to show how 'humane' I am to a pharmacy college. Sigh..

But another part of me is still telling me that I can do it, I can do it, I can do it. Is this what people call foolishness? o.O

guess so.

I'd better get all the textbooks ready by this week. Today's just the first day and I've already been assigned a few hundred pages to read in total!!

Advertisement:
Watch Me Die This Spring 2008
is now available through your local internet service provider at
swing-cool.blogspot.com
Brought to you by:
treeshadow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(