Depressed already??? Too Early For That!
Today's like...oh my goodness...what happened?
First of all, I almost missed the bus again. Luckily the bus driver saw me running like mad from the other street and waited for me. 'Twas super embarrassing. Hopefully he will remember me and be more alert whenever he's going to pass my stop.
Next, math recitation class was cancelled. Bad news cos I ended up don't know what to do and where to go during that time. Strolled to the library and took a small nap at the third floor at a very secluded corner. Luckily no couples were there making out -.-
Next, I skipped lunch for the first time here at Stony Brook. Like hello, it's only the second day and you're doing that already? I couldn't help it. The cafeteria was filled with people and my hands were full of the textbooks that I picked up. Plus, well...I didn't have the mood to eat alone today. Craving for some company, company that can hang out together to eat lunch, not hi-bye acquaintances. Thus, I hung out at the commuter's lounge, and read newspapers while my stomach growled.
Next, I had my first chemistry recitation. Things are so done so differently here. We had to split into groups of four for discussion of problems assigned. I was both lucky and unlucky to be grouped with 3 Koreans. They are fine, I have no qualms working with them, but the problem is they kept speaking in Korean even when discussing chemistry stuff, and that annoys me. Hopefully they will do less of that during the semester. Hehehe, the good thing out of this is that I'm going to learn Korean firsthand ;)
Enough. I must eat lunch tomorrow!
First of all, I almost missed the bus again. Luckily the bus driver saw me running like mad from the other street and waited for me. 'Twas super embarrassing. Hopefully he will remember me and be more alert whenever he's going to pass my stop.
Next, math recitation class was cancelled. Bad news cos I ended up don't know what to do and where to go during that time. Strolled to the library and took a small nap at the third floor at a very secluded corner. Luckily no couples were there making out -.-
Next, I skipped lunch for the first time here at Stony Brook. Like hello, it's only the second day and you're doing that already? I couldn't help it. The cafeteria was filled with people and my hands were full of the textbooks that I picked up. Plus, well...I didn't have the mood to eat alone today. Craving for some company, company that can hang out together to eat lunch, not hi-bye acquaintances. Thus, I hung out at the commuter's lounge, and read newspapers while my stomach growled.
Next, I had my first chemistry recitation. Things are so done so differently here. We had to split into groups of four for discussion of problems assigned. I was both lucky and unlucky to be grouped with 3 Koreans. They are fine, I have no qualms working with them, but the problem is they kept speaking in Korean even when discussing chemistry stuff, and that annoys me. Hopefully they will do less of that during the semester. Hehehe, the good thing out of this is that I'm going to learn Korean firsthand ;)
Enough. I must eat lunch tomorrow!
Comments