Same old thing

So I'm still having my dilemma of which school to go to, but no I'm not asking for opinions anymore, not asking for people to help me make my life decisions.

One particular line stuck out from today's sermon:

"Idleness is the devil's workshop."

My heart gave a jolt when I heard that sentence. Wasn't that what I was going through for this past week?

I haven't done any studying. I didn't even bother to plan mini excursions when I was in Anaheim (except for Crystal Cathedral). I gave up on finishing up my B.S in Pharmacology with an Honors. I haven't finished unpacking my stuff from the trip. I haven't started on the Econ homework due tomorrow, so let's not even think about that midterm on Wednesday.  I haven't sent my deposit and various forms back to the school. I haven't read the bible for more than a week. I haven't been calling up the vets home pharmacy to let them know I won't be volunteering anymore. And many, many more random small things that I need to get done lest they turn into BIG things.

Things just kinda got like this once I quit my job. I think the motivation to keep up with things is just not there anymore, now that I have "more" time at hand. Far is right - I have very bad time management skills. Initially, I was denying to myself saying that it's just that I had too many things to deal with so I can't handle deadlines well. ABSOLUTELY WRONG! The missing of this ultimate deadline for Honors just proved that I suck big time and there is no denying of that anymore.

 I shall not be idle and let the devil have the chance to use me any longer. I have deactivated facebook and will remain that way until after Finals on May 18th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(