My B & B

Seriously, I totally wouldn't mind opening up my own Bed & Breakfast someday. Wherever I settle down eventually.

It doesn't have to be huge - just a moderate sized house with 3 - 4 rooms for guests. The rates will be really reasonable and affordable as according to the rates in the area.

I would have 2 rooms with a Queen- or King-sized bed and the other 2 rooms with two double beds. The rooms would have wide windows and their own individual bathrooms with maybe a bathtub if space allows. The rooms don't have to be furnished with exquisitely beautiful furniture, but they will be clean, comfortable, and most importantly allow people to rest fully after their long day out.

Each morning, there will be breakfast provided for the guests free of charge. And if they so incline, dinner will be provided too for a fee. Oh, and the menu would be catering to the guests tastes and requests!

Besides that, there will be an activities room in the basement, especially for the guests who'd like to mingle with other guests. The activities room, would be something like a living room with a pool table, games, flat screen tv, comfortable couches and a fireplace (if I settle in a seasonal country). Magazines and information on the surrounding areas will be displayed as well. Also, I will throw in kids and pets friendly amenities too! Heck, I may even provide services to and fro the airport if it's requested!





More importantly, I wouldn't limit the number of people staying in a room. Of course, I will inform them of the room sizes before hand but if they decide to go with squeezing in the room, I wouldn't forbid that. That's my main point. I haven't been able to book a cheap room for our trip to Acadia National Park just because we have 4 persons and most motels limits 2 per room =.="'

Comments

Kah Hwee said…
like!
treeshadow said…
haha i should add a little Facebook "like" button here right? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(