Luck is On My Side Today...
I won 1st place for the Poster Session in the Young Investigator's Symposium today :) I definitely have to credit this to my experience from Experimental Biology last week. Here's a picture of me and Mohammad, my fellow Pharmacology classmate, who also won a prize.
You know what I like best for winning this? They gave me a cash prize of $50 - I definitely can use that money to pay for the two $30 parking tickets that I incurred (unknowingly) during the week that I was away in California (=.=)
So, don't forget to thank the Lord for His Blessings are manifold!!
You know what I like best for winning this? They gave me a cash prize of $50 - I definitely can use that money to pay for the two $30 parking tickets that I incurred (unknowingly) during the week that I was away in California (=.=)
So, don't forget to thank the Lord for His Blessings are manifold!!
Comments