I can't wait for 4th of July to come! I'm heading home that night on a 11.55pm plane from JFK airport!! Haha the date coincides with America's Independence Day, so I really hope to catch the fireworks before I set off that night :) So, dear friends, IF you have something that you want, or something that can be bought only in NY, you can let me know, then I'll try my best to get it for you. Try only, okay? No promises though :p Yippie yay yay, Yippie yippie Yay!! :D Can't wait to see sis!!
Things have really been working in my favour for these past couple of weeks. From every small little thing, to every major issue, all the outcome has been making me smile and thank God from the depths of my heart. First. I was really worried about my class schedules for the Fall semester. I was 'forced' to take an evening lab for Physics and another evening lab for Biology due to all the closed afternoon classes. A voice in my head told me not to give up checking for empty slots, since there's always a possiblity that somebody changed their schedule or dropped that class or whatever. So I did. Every single day. And I was really, really blessed to find a seat empty in the Monday afternoon Biology lab :) For Physics, on the other hand, the department added new afternoon labs on Wednesdays mainly due to the overwhelming number of students taking Physics next Fall, so yay I jumped immediately into the class :) Thank the Lord! Second. After hearing so many scary stories of the d...
Comments