Shots...

Because of the volunteer work at the hospital, I had to go for physical check-up again. This time, luckily, at the college health clinic which provides free physicals for its students. However, I still need to pay in the end because I need to get a tetanus shot which costs $20, a TB skin test for $5 and a blood titre for varicella immunization which costs $10. It's really too bad for me to lose all my health records back in Malaysia and I didn't even get my health book back from Queensway. So now I have to keep discovering new things that I'm supposed to have been vaccinated against but still have get new shots for them due to the lack of evidence -.-"' This goes as a warning to people out there to keep everything ready in their files! And also, unlike me, remember to get vaccinated against everything that you're supposed to before going overseas to study -.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(