FreeRice
Sometimes I don't know which of the programs of causes that I advocate do actually benefit the people that they are supposed to reach out to, but, I'd rather take that chance and support cos' it's FREE ;)
So here it is, another program initiated to help end poverty - FreeRice
However, this time it does not only help others, it helps yourself too. It improves your vocabulary! Haha so this was one the cures for my writer's block last night :p Thus far, I have reached Level 40. Hoping to play more and learn more! Visit the website to find out more if you don't already know what it is about :)
So here it is, another program initiated to help end poverty - FreeRice
However, this time it does not only help others, it helps yourself too. It improves your vocabulary! Haha so this was one the cures for my writer's block last night :p Thus far, I have reached Level 40. Hoping to play more and learn more! Visit the website to find out more if you don't already know what it is about :)
Comments