Frost Alert!

Temperatures are getting below 0 C tonight. Tomorrow it will stay between 0-5 C.

Yet, the owner doesn't seem like he's going to turn on the heater tonight, again. We have been suffering in the cold house for a few weeks already and they JUST DON'T CARE!! Hello? We pay our rent regularly every month!! And the rent is not cheap!! Why should we be subjected to this form of torture?? Every night when I go to sleep, it feels like entering a bed of ice! Every night I huddle on my chair, shivering with a blanket around me, trying to study as late as I can until I cannot stand the cold any longer.

This situation that we are in now is sort of like the scene portrayed in an advertisement of a gas company in America. It was winter time and it had just snowed. A mother and her daughter were standing beside the kitchen stove, trying to turn it on in order to get some heat. ( I presume that their heater has malfunctioned). There was no gas. And then, tada! The gas company's van came in the nick of time to their rescue!! Then, the girl was in the gasman's arms, smiling so happily, and the mom was smiling gratefully to the man representing the company.

Well, actually, I don't even know what's my point here. I just know that my hands are cold, my toes are freezing ( no socks on for now ) and I'm still cold despite putting on three layers on myself.

So, as you can well see, there is a valid reason for me to dislike the cold weather.

冷死我啦!!! 救命啊!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Praise Be To God...