Trying to Make A Come-Back Here
After more than half a year of absence here, I am trying to make a come back to my very own space on the net. Weird feeling to feel not welcomed back here....
Well, actually there has been many weird emotions and feelings swimming inside me recently. I feel like people have been thinking bad things about me. I feel like people don't like me. I feel like a show-off whenever I post things on fb. I feel like I'm being judged by others all the time. I feel like I'm judging everyone when I think of the previous. I feel like an outcast. I feel like nobody cares anymore. I feel like I'm being punished for something I did not do. I feel like the stupidest person in class. I feel wronged all the time. I feel like it's a blasphemy for me to even say anything on fb. I feel like there is definitely something wrong with me. I think people are thinking of me as arrogant. I feel like I'm being induced to feel that I'm arrogant.
I feel like it's time to shut down fb again - it's the source of all these weird, confusing, self-deterring feelings...
Well, actually there has been many weird emotions and feelings swimming inside me recently. I feel like people have been thinking bad things about me. I feel like people don't like me. I feel like a show-off whenever I post things on fb. I feel like I'm being judged by others all the time. I feel like I'm judging everyone when I think of the previous. I feel like an outcast. I feel like nobody cares anymore. I feel like I'm being punished for something I did not do. I feel like the stupidest person in class. I feel wronged all the time. I feel like it's a blasphemy for me to even say anything on fb. I feel like there is definitely something wrong with me. I think people are thinking of me as arrogant. I feel like I'm being induced to feel that I'm arrogant.
I feel like it's time to shut down fb again - it's the source of all these weird, confusing, self-deterring feelings...
Comments