Extremely under pressure right now.

Deactivated fb not because of any reasons from previous post, but rather because of the 4 exams coming all next week - 3 on Monday and 1 on Wednesday.

Not ready for Physiology yet.
Not ready for Drug Delivery yet, I don't even understand the phase and solubility diagram??
Not ready for Pharmaceutical Care Skills yet.
Not ready for Biochemistry yet, how many mechanisms do we have to know again? o.O

Oh right, and then there's the ANS case study due tomorrow - haven't done a thing yet.
And the pharm care patient interview pre-lab read up for tomorrow - not ready to interview a patient yet??
 2 health fairs next week - on Wednesday and Saturday - who asked me to sign up for so many at once? Now I can't even perform the bone density check at the health fair because I can't attend training for that due to exams on Monday...

Things are going out of control here...my spell of dizziness is returning again...can't concentrate at all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(