Chemical Dependency
I have to confess - I think I am developing a chemical dependency for caffeine. Recently, I have not been able to concentrate in the morning classes, even after having had a good night's sleep. I don't even have to mention the horrible afternoon hours...
Since I did not use to drink coffee unless I really needed the caffeine, this situation has become quite torturous. The mornings that I drank coffee (which is more often than not for the past month), I will be bright and sunny and happy when I go to classes and mingle with classmates. On the other hand, the mornings that I think I did not need the caffeine, I will be so tired and moody and unsociable when I am in school. This two very different personalities are making me look like someone with split personalities!
How can I stop depending on caffeine consumption when I know I definitely need to keep awake for the entire day? Not having enough sleep all the time isn't helping either...Aarrghhh...I really, really do well for the semester!!!
Since I did not use to drink coffee unless I really needed the caffeine, this situation has become quite torturous. The mornings that I drank coffee (which is more often than not for the past month), I will be bright and sunny and happy when I go to classes and mingle with classmates. On the other hand, the mornings that I think I did not need the caffeine, I will be so tired and moody and unsociable when I am in school. This two very different personalities are making me look like someone with split personalities!
How can I stop depending on caffeine consumption when I know I definitely need to keep awake for the entire day? Not having enough sleep all the time isn't helping either...Aarrghhh...I really, really do well for the semester!!!
Comments