Fall 2008 Registration...
This is very, very bad.
I've planned all my classes way long ago and yet I'm still facing difficulties doing the registration. Why??? Because I forgot that the classes that I'm registering for are HOT classes that have HOT time slot and UN-HOT time slots, where the HOT time slot is already FULL when I finally got down to registering tonight!!!!!! Aarghh!! The UN-HOT time slots are so UN-HOT that I totally don't even to try registering for them, not another semester of being late for classes due to oversleeping!! So now, what remains for me to do will be to go to the departments directly and request for a seat in the full class. My biggest headache is Physics cos all the afternoon labs are full and the only ones remaining are in the evenings from 8pm-10pm. Siao! Imagine me taking the taxi home every time I have Physics lab. Totally crazy! But what if I really have no choice?? I don't even want to think about it...
I'll be taking English Composition 2 during Fall, which will definitely do some good to my English standard, which is slipping by the day. Hopefully Sung Eun will be taking it with me too, then I'll have company! So sad that Sedeny's not going to take any of my classes next semester. There's a chance that I won't be meeting up with her next semester unless we both make time for one another.
Aahh...I'm still very angry with myself over the miscalculation on my part!! But what is done, is done. Now I'll have to plead and plead and plead with the Physics program coordinator to let me in. Chances are so small that..aihh....what to do?? My own fault.
Tomorrow's Earthstock, a celebration of Earth Day on campus. I've signed up to volunteer for two hours for the event, but I don't even know what will my duties be. All I know is that I'll get a free T-shirt, lunch coupons, and blah blah goodies bag. Not that I'm eyeing the freebies though(Well, but I really want the T-shirt :p). I just want to get out there and do something, be it for the school, for Mother Earth, or just for myself. May it turn out to be an exciting experience :)
I've planned all my classes way long ago and yet I'm still facing difficulties doing the registration. Why??? Because I forgot that the classes that I'm registering for are HOT classes that have HOT time slot and UN-HOT time slots, where the HOT time slot is already FULL when I finally got down to registering tonight!!!!!! Aarghh!! The UN-HOT time slots are so UN-HOT that I totally don't even to try registering for them, not another semester of being late for classes due to oversleeping!! So now, what remains for me to do will be to go to the departments directly and request for a seat in the full class. My biggest headache is Physics cos all the afternoon labs are full and the only ones remaining are in the evenings from 8pm-10pm. Siao! Imagine me taking the taxi home every time I have Physics lab. Totally crazy! But what if I really have no choice?? I don't even want to think about it...
I'll be taking English Composition 2 during Fall, which will definitely do some good to my English standard, which is slipping by the day. Hopefully Sung Eun will be taking it with me too, then I'll have company! So sad that Sedeny's not going to take any of my classes next semester. There's a chance that I won't be meeting up with her next semester unless we both make time for one another.
Aahh...I'm still very angry with myself over the miscalculation on my part!! But what is done, is done. Now I'll have to plead and plead and plead with the Physics program coordinator to let me in. Chances are so small that..aihh....what to do?? My own fault.
Tomorrow's Earthstock, a celebration of Earth Day on campus. I've signed up to volunteer for two hours for the event, but I don't even know what will my duties be. All I know is that I'll get a free T-shirt, lunch coupons, and blah blah goodies bag. Not that I'm eyeing the freebies though(Well, but I really want the T-shirt :p). I just want to get out there and do something, be it for the school, for Mother Earth, or just for myself. May it turn out to be an exciting experience :)
Comments