Bro, The Aspiring Popstar-To-Be!!!
Bro is really getting better day by day. His guitar-playing, his singing. Oh my goodness, if I'm any other girl, I would so totally fall for him. Guys who can sing, play guitars, shoot nice photographs are just too irresistable!!! :p
After dinner just now, while the rest of us were still sitting at the dinner table, he brought out his guitar and started playing songs to entertain us. Mom and Dad looked so happy and proud of him :) I, myself, certainly am very proud of him. He's got a whole bunch of musical genes in him, so talented! Aahh..tonight's dinner ranks among the top bests in my life.
I recorded part of his singing/playing, but when I asked for his permission to post it on facebook(mainly for sis's benefit), he just told me this,"Video Killed The Radiostar". I was like, okay fine, i shall not upload it then -.-"' weird brother I have too :p
Anyways, jia you bro!! We will always support you! :)
Comments