最近行衰运...

I am feeling worse now.

After telling mom about my result for bio, she totally flamed up, scolded me for so many things. One of the things that affected me the most was that she said all the money that they spent on me has already been "dump入大海".

Actually I know it's my own fault ultimately, for getting that kind of shitty result. I had two exams on the same day, and though I prepared long ago for bio, I had ignored statistics totally until the night before. I thought it was so easy I didn't even have to read up much about it. I was wrong, of course. I started at almost 10pm the night before, and only ended at about 3am. Won't matter much if I have a late class the next day, but the thing is I had to wake up at 6am to catch the only bus that won't make me late for the first class at 8am, which is stats, which is the exam already. With so little sleep, and no naps taken in the afternoon, my brain was really really not functioning at its maximum when the bio exam came at 8.30pm. Furthermore, the exam format is the most confusing of all formats--> Choose the most incorrect answer. It's like, all the answers can be incorrect but you have to choose the most incorrect one!

Okay, I seem to be making excuses for myself now. I am really sorry. But I just wish that my effort since last Fall won't be overlooked just because of this one exam. I have been getting all A's in every single one of my exams since last year up till this one exam, in which I finally met my downfall. A very steep one too, cos it will be factored into my final grade for bio 203, which means it will pull down the A that I had for the first exam in February, which ultimately means, my first GPA at Stony Brook is not looking to have a bright future. Sigh......

I am really really sorry. I shall not facebook that much anymore. Going online is really a waste of time too. I have to focus whatever time I have left, what with taking all those 6 classes, to do more and more and more studying!!! I won't let mom say the same thing to me again, dump入大海!!

Comments

Jessica said…
hey, get a grip of urself and don't let ur spirit down~gal! there must be ups and downs in life...so don't get urself blown away for just a test where u have to take a whole lot of exam down the road.
well, i understand ur feeling when u get the comment from ur mom. i know she's must be frustrated and undergoing financial stress like u too. so, just try ur best and do the best! but don't stress urself too much. u must know ur limits too to walk for the extra mile. ^^
aza aza fighting. miss ya and take care! xoxo,JLSY.
treeshadow said…
thank you thank you for your advice. i know her one lah..she and my dad are the most stressed ones nowadays..

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Praise Be To God...