EarthStock 2008...
In just one day, I've experienced so many things that I never thought I would. Many of them awakened me of a lot of my own pre-conceived ideas of what should things be like or how should things be done. My ideas are too stereotypical already. No fun at all. Man, are you sure I'm one of the younger generation nowadays? I'm not sure of it myself. I definitely have to go out there and have more fun, instead of just mugging and mugging all the time. I just realized that I belong to nothing in school, no affliations at all, no clubs to call my own. That's so sad as a university student. No. Must be more outgoing liao. Bumped into Lysha and the other Malaysians today. Finally I've met all the Malaysians on campus..Good :) Hopefully will have more interactions with them in the near future!
Comments