Let Me Slack!!!!!!!!!

I can't seem to study today!!!! Reach home so early so what?? Now that I've got the laptop with me liao all the more tempted I am to use it plus go online. Like what I'm doing now. I should just leave this thing with sis la!!!! The main reason I went back je to take this laptop is so that I can write my SGC with a little bit of privacy, then in the end? End up using it to go online and chat and what ever whatever...listen to songs blah blah...So angry with myself but I can't stop!!!!!

The first thing I did today after coming back hostel is to watch Pride and Prejudice starring Keira Knightley and that Matthew guy, forgot the surname :p The movie wasn't as nice as the book la. Of course :p but at least it's still not as bad as other books-turned-movies movies :p So in the end I still recommend people to watch it, if not for love story, then let it be to improve your grasp on British style English :p

Then after that, went to play badminton with kr and px. Wah super xiong man! First day then still play until have to run here run there one. Then I always end up as the 'cock' picker! Then have to bend down so many times. Pain leh!! Must pity my old bones leh my dear room mate and px!! But still, very fun because super long never do sports liao :) feel so healthy la!! Pity kh not around :(

Then the hostel jc 2's farewell party, where the scholarship committe came down specially to say farewell and good luck to us. Not very touching la but still, I didn't expect to be receiving any presents one lo. After some sort of opening speech by a teacher then the juniors start to hand out presents to the seniors. Well though the present is quite simple but they are all handmade ones. So quite touched also la when a junior came to me to hand me a present. At first I was stoning coz I didn't think I'll receive any, then he suddenly came over and sort of dangle the thing in front of me. I was so shocked that I said quite loudly, 'For who?!' Haha!! Then he say,' Er anyone also can. You la.' Goodness so funny!! Later he thinks I'm super fierce la!! :p

Then the next, quite obvious la. Onlining until now. Sad. So yeah.

JUST LET ME SLACK FOR ONE WHOLE DAY CAN??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. You are already slacking liao anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(