It's Over!!
And in a blink, it's over!!
I've finally been through my first ever SAT.
Venue: ACJC.
Room: MPH
Whew. It was really tough. Having to sit in the exam hall for 5 hours, from 8am to 1.15pm. My conclusion after the test is that: It really, seriously, is, just a reasoning test, which, well, tests your reasoning ability. If you've prepared fully for it, have enough sleep the night before, have confidence in yourself, then of course there won't be any problem for you at all. However, for my case? Despite the warning by kr not to sleep as late as usual, I still slept at 1am, earlier than usual though. Was busy pia-ing the Maths section at the last minute until sis forced me to sleep -.-
Luckily, though, my test booklet was not as demanding as kr's. Her test booklet had all the Critical Reading sections in front and the Maths section at the back. My case is like the Maths section in between 2 or 3 Critical Reading sections. Oh there was a total of 10 sections, that's why the whole test took so long.
Essay confirmed a goner. Couldn't even write until one and half page. Just managed to write two/three lines on the second page then poof! Time's up! How How How??!! Must I really go through another session of torment again on 2nd December?? Don't think I can bear the whole process again :( unless...my score is really super bad until cannot even make it to the worst college on my list :(
As a side note. I met the famous Gayle Goh today!! As I went to register my attendance, she walked past me. And then I was like wooh...that's Gayle Goh. Met her in person at last. Couldn't really imagine her interviewing people on strikes. Real- life. Don't worry, I'm not a super crazy fan of hers, just that I really admire her courage to speak up about Singapore politics. Without information from her blog, Mr. Brown's and Mr. Miyagi's, I wouldn't have known so much of the undercurrent events that happened in Singapore. It has a downside. I can no longer write my AQ with total conviction anymore nowadays. I just kept thinking about other things, other aspects of Singapore and its government and wonder whether the issue that I'm writing about is really another cover-up of the actual scenario. Help erase those thoughts until I finish GP please!!!!!!!!!
Ok I really digressed.
Anyway, enough for now. The Madam is scouting around for people who didn't write down names for using the computers liao. Gtg.
I've finally been through my first ever SAT.
Venue: ACJC.
Room: MPH
Whew. It was really tough. Having to sit in the exam hall for 5 hours, from 8am to 1.15pm. My conclusion after the test is that: It really, seriously, is, just a reasoning test, which, well, tests your reasoning ability. If you've prepared fully for it, have enough sleep the night before, have confidence in yourself, then of course there won't be any problem for you at all. However, for my case? Despite the warning by kr not to sleep as late as usual, I still slept at 1am, earlier than usual though. Was busy pia-ing the Maths section at the last minute until sis forced me to sleep -.-
Luckily, though, my test booklet was not as demanding as kr's. Her test booklet had all the Critical Reading sections in front and the Maths section at the back. My case is like the Maths section in between 2 or 3 Critical Reading sections. Oh there was a total of 10 sections, that's why the whole test took so long.
Essay confirmed a goner. Couldn't even write until one and half page. Just managed to write two/three lines on the second page then poof! Time's up! How How How??!! Must I really go through another session of torment again on 2nd December?? Don't think I can bear the whole process again :( unless...my score is really super bad until cannot even make it to the worst college on my list :(
As a side note. I met the famous Gayle Goh today!! As I went to register my attendance, she walked past me. And then I was like wooh...that's Gayle Goh. Met her in person at last. Couldn't really imagine her interviewing people on strikes. Real- life. Don't worry, I'm not a super crazy fan of hers, just that I really admire her courage to speak up about Singapore politics. Without information from her blog, Mr. Brown's and Mr. Miyagi's, I wouldn't have known so much of the undercurrent events that happened in Singapore. It has a downside. I can no longer write my AQ with total conviction anymore nowadays. I just kept thinking about other things, other aspects of Singapore and its government and wonder whether the issue that I'm writing about is really another cover-up of the actual scenario. Help erase those thoughts until I finish GP please!!!!!!!!!
Ok I really digressed.
Anyway, enough for now. The Madam is scouting around for people who didn't write down names for using the computers liao. Gtg.
Comments