Graduation...
It's hard to believe.
I've graduated at last!!
I believe I sound euphoric. Relieved. Whew..
Not so.
In one month's time. Everything will be over. Every single thing. School life. Lessons. Or more accurately, sleeping time!! Friends. No more joking around. No more playing the clown. No more eating together. No more staying back at the computer lab to blog together. No more taking stupid photos together. No more taking secret photos of each other...
Aihh...nevertheless!! The memories of being together will be forever treasured! I will never forget you, my friends!!
I've graduated at last!!
I believe I sound euphoric. Relieved. Whew..
Not so.
In one month's time. Everything will be over. Every single thing. School life. Lessons. Or more accurately, sleeping time!! Friends. No more joking around. No more playing the clown. No more eating together. No more staying back at the computer lab to blog together. No more taking stupid photos together. No more taking secret photos of each other...
Aihh...nevertheless!! The memories of being together will be forever treasured! I will never forget you, my friends!!
Comments