Die...
I sent one email to this university.
Then I modified it a bit to suit the context of the other college then I sent out the email again.
To the same university!! I forgot to change the email address!!!
Argghh!!!! The first university was my preferred one somemore la!!!! What will the enrollment officers think of me when they read the second email!!! "Man this person is very lazy. Just ignore the email then since she's not even sincere in applying to our university", "Oh no this is a very careless person. We should think twice before accepting her."
aahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I modified it a bit to suit the context of the other college then I sent out the email again.
To the same university!! I forgot to change the email address!!!
Argghh!!!! The first university was my preferred one somemore la!!!! What will the enrollment officers think of me when they read the second email!!! "Man this person is very lazy. Just ignore the email then since she's not even sincere in applying to our university", "Oh no this is a very careless person. We should think twice before accepting her."
aahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments