Maths - The Dreaded Subject -.-

I'm super lacking in motivation to study Maths. The dreaded subject. Tomorrow got food chem test and maths stats test for the last 3 chapters. Chem finished very early then now left with the stupid STUPID maths!!!!!!! Aahhh!!!!!!!! How am I ever going to do well in my maths if I'm forever rejecting the subject from my brain?!!!!!!!

You see, I know it's a mentality problem. If I take it as just another subject to study for and do well in, I might not be experiencing such violent rejections as I am now. I'll be wide awake whenever I flip open my maths notes. I'll be enthusiastic in trying out practice questions in the ten year series and other colleges' prelim papers. I'll be most happy to sacrifice my afternoon nap just to finish studying on time for tomorrow's test. But I'm not. I wasn't. Today is such a lousy day. I have this feeling that I'll fail my prelims maths like swanee too. Oh no. That's bad. That's very bad.

-.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(