Career Tests...
Taken so many career tests today. These results are one that I feel is quite accurate.
The Top 40 Careers (of 298) That Matches Your Colour Signature
1. EARTH SCIENCE
2. GEOLOGY
3. ASTRONOMY
4. ZOOLOGY
5. SCIENCES (BIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL)
6. CHEMISTRY
7. FISH - GAME - AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
8. HORTICULTURE / ORNAMENTAL HORTICULTURE
9. FORESTRY (pre-forestry) AND RELATED SCIENCES
10. ECOLOGY
11. MATH / COMPUTER SCIENCE
12. BOTANY
13. NATURAL RESOURCES ( air, water, soil ) MANAGEMENT
14. DRAFTING AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
15. COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
16. GRAPHIC ARTS TECHNOLOGY
17. COMPUTER SCIENCE
18. ASIATIC LANGUAGES (e.g. Chinese Japanese Korean)
19. BUSINESS ECONOMICS
20. ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
21. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
22. FINANCIAL MANAGERS
23.DATA PROCESSING
24. COMPUTER AND PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
25. STATISTICS
26. BIOLOGY
27. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERS
28. WELDERS - CUTTERS AND WELDING MACHINE OPERATORS
29. ELECTRONIC HOME ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT REPAIRERS
30. COMPUTER ENGINEERING - Research, design, develop, and test computer hardware
31. GEOGRAPHY
32. COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
33. ENGINEERING PHYSICS
34. INSPECTORS AND COMPLIANCE OFFICERS
35. Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering
36. AIRPLANE PILOTING AND NAVIGATION
37. CLASSICAL LANGUAGES(e.g. Greek Latin )
38. COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
39. ENGINEERING
40. OCEANOGRAPHY
Well. The ones highlighted are the ones that I have considered and am considering to study. Know why I'm suddenly so psyched up in finding my course in life? Course, as in both meanings. What to study in university. My future. I'm now surrounded by high-achieving scholars who are busy setting their plans for their future education overseas. Some are already halfway done through their applications and stuff and required tests blah blah. Me? Still mong cha cha. Don't know what to do, how to apply, what do those cheem terms in application requirements mean, what are the exact procedures, how do I send in those big piles of forms, recommendations stuff, transcripts and so on, how do I do this how do I do that. Yes I know it's my responsibility to find them out myself but. How do I even do it? This is so super frustrating. It's like I've got so many people that I know can answer my questions but I just don't dare to ask. Why?? Why am I forever so afraid of disturbing people by bugging them with questions? From this you can conclude that I'm just blur. I'm blur in everything. Including my life.
The Top 40 Careers (of 298) That Matches Your Colour Signature
1. EARTH SCIENCE
2. GEOLOGY
3. ASTRONOMY
4. ZOOLOGY
5. SCIENCES (BIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL)
6. CHEMISTRY
7. FISH - GAME - AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
8. HORTICULTURE / ORNAMENTAL HORTICULTURE
9. FORESTRY (pre-forestry) AND RELATED SCIENCES
10. ECOLOGY
11. MATH / COMPUTER SCIENCE
12. BOTANY
13. NATURAL RESOURCES ( air, water, soil ) MANAGEMENT
14. DRAFTING AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
15. COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
16. GRAPHIC ARTS TECHNOLOGY
17. COMPUTER SCIENCE
18. ASIATIC LANGUAGES (e.g. Chinese Japanese Korean)
19. BUSINESS ECONOMICS
20. ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
21. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
22. FINANCIAL MANAGERS
23.DATA PROCESSING
24. COMPUTER AND PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
25. STATISTICS
26. BIOLOGY
27. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERS
28. WELDERS - CUTTERS AND WELDING MACHINE OPERATORS
29. ELECTRONIC HOME ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT REPAIRERS
30. COMPUTER ENGINEERING - Research, design, develop, and test computer hardware
31. GEOGRAPHY
32. COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
33. ENGINEERING PHYSICS
34. INSPECTORS AND COMPLIANCE OFFICERS
35. Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering
36. AIRPLANE PILOTING AND NAVIGATION
37. CLASSICAL LANGUAGES(e.g. Greek Latin )
38. COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
39. ENGINEERING
40. OCEANOGRAPHY
Well. The ones highlighted are the ones that I have considered and am considering to study. Know why I'm suddenly so psyched up in finding my course in life? Course, as in both meanings. What to study in university. My future. I'm now surrounded by high-achieving scholars who are busy setting their plans for their future education overseas. Some are already halfway done through their applications and stuff and required tests blah blah. Me? Still mong cha cha. Don't know what to do, how to apply, what do those cheem terms in application requirements mean, what are the exact procedures, how do I send in those big piles of forms, recommendations stuff, transcripts and so on, how do I do this how do I do that. Yes I know it's my responsibility to find them out myself but. How do I even do it? This is so super frustrating. It's like I've got so many people that I know can answer my questions but I just don't dare to ask. Why?? Why am I forever so afraid of disturbing people by bugging them with questions? From this you can conclude that I'm just blur. I'm blur in everything. Including my life.
Comments