Home at last...

After more than two months away from home, I'm safely home at last... Not that I wasn't safe in Singapore :p It's the emotional aspect of my safety :)

But I must add that this is most happening trip home ever. Scary. Due to my late decision of going home, I couldn't get any tickets home from Singapore. So in the end, I had to take a chance by buying the ticket on Thursday night itself at Larkin. Larkin is a very scary place especially if you have the look of a potential ticket buyer or someone who don't know what's best for themselves. Well, I certainly looked like a person who is desperate to get a ticket home. Ticket sellers kept bombarding me with "Moi, mana pergi?" or just plainly shouting into my ears "KL! KL! KL!" "Ipoh! Ipoh! Ipoh!" "Penang! Penang!" "Seremban! Seremban!" Though this not the first time I went Larkin, but somehow this time all these shoutings irritated me like mad. Perhaps I was too worried that I couldn't get a ticket. Went from Sri Maju counter to Plusliner to in the end Alisan. Well, to cut the long story short, I was cheated. For the first time ever in my life! I thought I bought a ticket from Alisan for RM55 and is safely assured of a moderately confortable bus home. In the end?!! My ticket was the result of the scam by this bus company Selat Keris and the employees of Alisan! They joint forces! The few employees of Alisan sold me a ticket under Alisan's name and yet when it was time for me to board the bus, they redirected me to another nameless bus!! And after boarding the bus, I realized that my ticket had no seat number!! When people all around me were scrambling to their own seats, I was so afraid that I will end up having no seats!! But of course, God is kind, he provided me with a seat next to this Indian girl/woman, which luckily nobody claimed that from me. Imagine how relieved I was when I handed over the ticket to the ticket collector, confirming my place. I couldn't sleep throughout the whole trip, was busy worrying that the bus might break down or some other self-terrifying thoughts :p Luckily, I reached home safely and even made a new friend - my travelling companion. Though I still don't know her name, but she's working at the Burger King branch at OCBC centre as an assistant manager. Maybe I'll go and look her up someday. Maybe :p ( I think she just got her promotion. The way she emphasised her title - Assistant Manager :p )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(