Hectic...
I know I shouldn't get angry over things that are supposed to be my responsibilities. I really tried hard to control already, but I guess I still lack EQ. As always, sy will say.
Just yesterday, there's this message out of the blue to ask me to help file all the applications from dad. And he didn't even know that my handphone is hibernating until sis told him -.- The message was actually sent in the morning but of course I could only check at night. So then, when I was trying to do some maths questions, I received the message. Then I had no choice but to stop and went out straight away. Actually not only to the applications at the library, I still had to accompany sis to Grassland to collect the bus tickets to go home. Luckily this time we ordered early, if not there wouldn't be any tix again!! Ok coming back to the point. After collecting the tix at Lakeside, sounds near to JE but actually it is not!! I just realised that it takes us one hour in total!! What a waste of time!! Then after that, went to library to try to file the applications. Just as we were about to submit, print and something something, the library shut down all its computers!!! GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine after finishing everything? 5 applications?! POOF!! GONE?!!
So in the end, wasted my time doing nothing fruitful. Didn't study for maths and didn't continue essay because by the time I go home it's 9.30pm and I was too tired to continue anymore. Plop onto the mattress and slept till this morning 5.55am.
In conclusion, I just want to blame everything on my granduncle for not allowing internet at home. It's such a nuisance to have to go out to library or do everything in school whenever I need to do things. But I've already submitted to my fate of not having internet connection in Singapore liao. So I'm just whining a little here. Ok maybe not a little.
Sorry sis for being very impatient with you on the phone just now. I was very frustrated.
p/s I know my blood group at last!!! :)
Just yesterday, there's this message out of the blue to ask me to help file all the applications from dad. And he didn't even know that my handphone is hibernating until sis told him -.- The message was actually sent in the morning but of course I could only check at night. So then, when I was trying to do some maths questions, I received the message. Then I had no choice but to stop and went out straight away. Actually not only to the applications at the library, I still had to accompany sis to Grassland to collect the bus tickets to go home. Luckily this time we ordered early, if not there wouldn't be any tix again!! Ok coming back to the point. After collecting the tix at Lakeside, sounds near to JE but actually it is not!! I just realised that it takes us one hour in total!! What a waste of time!! Then after that, went to library to try to file the applications. Just as we were about to submit, print and something something, the library shut down all its computers!!! GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine after finishing everything? 5 applications?! POOF!! GONE?!!
So in the end, wasted my time doing nothing fruitful. Didn't study for maths and didn't continue essay because by the time I go home it's 9.30pm and I was too tired to continue anymore. Plop onto the mattress and slept till this morning 5.55am.
In conclusion, I just want to blame everything on my granduncle for not allowing internet at home. It's such a nuisance to have to go out to library or do everything in school whenever I need to do things. But I've already submitted to my fate of not having internet connection in Singapore liao. So I'm just whining a little here. Ok maybe not a little.
Sorry sis for being very impatient with you on the phone just now. I was very frustrated.
p/s I know my blood group at last!!! :)
Comments