Dear Econs, Please go and die? Please?!
I HATE ECONS!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!!!!!!
I STUDIED LIKE MAD FOR ECONS AND YET WHAT I GET BACK IS THIS KIND OF STUPID RESULTS??!!! WHAT IS THIS??!! I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON IT, SACRIFICED CHEM FOR IT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET??!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!
"I just want to vent out my anger" replied the Indonesian maid when asked about why she did those things she did to her employees. Well, I'm also just venting out my anger. Just got back my Econs results...I managed to fail my Case Study by getting a 7 out of 30!! Isn't that great?!! Now, waiting for the DRQ then my final result will be complete and I'll know the truth that no matter how hard I study for Econs, I'll never ever achieve a good grade it.
I STUDIED LIKE MAD FOR ECONS AND YET WHAT I GET BACK IS THIS KIND OF STUPID RESULTS??!!! WHAT IS THIS??!! I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON IT, SACRIFICED CHEM FOR IT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET??!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!
"I just want to vent out my anger" replied the Indonesian maid when asked about why she did those things she did to her employees. Well, I'm also just venting out my anger. Just got back my Econs results...I managed to fail my Case Study by getting a 7 out of 30!! Isn't that great?!! Now, waiting for the DRQ then my final result will be complete and I'll know the truth that no matter how hard I study for Econs, I'll never ever achieve a good grade it.
Comments