Project of the Week - Shortbread Rounds

Shortbread <3 Cookies

Jell-O and Cookies

Shortbread pillar, Jell-O glass, and Rose Napkin


I was really surprised that the cookies taste pretty good, given the unusually stressful circumstance that I was preparing the dough (read the recipe wrongly =/). The red thing in the glass is strawberry Jell-O. I made them after mom declared that I absolutely have to stop baking cupcakes as she (and I) are getting terribly fat from eating them for 2 whole months. Even though jelly and shortbread don't really go to together, I was short on props to take pictures with, so the bright red came to be the perfect companion for my plain end product :D

Pictures wise, I feel that something is lacking and I have a hunch what might be missing - an artist's eye and a professional's skills. Oh well, I guess those are things that I have to gain through experience right? More pictures to come then! :D (LOL, I could get some help with naming my pictures right? ;p)

Comments

Unknown said…
girl u stil alive:)hope u got my mail.sent2ur hotmail
treeshadow said…
Hey owlet, yes I did receive your email. Will be replying by this week ok!

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(