More on my camera gear!

After 3 weeks of owning just a camera body, I have acquired the Tamron 17-50 mm f/2.8 non-VC lens! Just bought it off fredmiranda.com last night for $340, used with no warranty, but a guaranteed sharp copy as seen from sample shots taken with the lens. Whew, at least that's one off my list. I don't think I'll be buying the 50 mm f/1.4 anytime soon unless a really, let me emphasize REALLY, good deal comes up. I may have to set my standard lower to the much cheaper 50 mm f/1.8 for the time being :(

I've also just ordered 2 4GB memory cards on Amazon.com yesterday, and they will be arriving in 2 more days. Yippie! One for $6.75 each, it's an ok deal, I guess.

Christmas is coming soon, so I hope there will be more holidays sales coming up, especially for the Vanguard camera bag that I'm so dying to have! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(