RED ALERT! GONNA BE MIA! EMAIL! *POOF*

Ok, I'm going to break down my facebook status here.

In short, I'm doing very badly in all my classes (RED ALERT), so in a few days, I'm going to deactivate my facebook account again for some time, not sure for how long (MIA), and finally, if I've been communicating with you via facebook message or if you have anything to contact me about or if you just wanna talk to me, you should email me now at my regular 8 years old hotmail account (sorry i know it's more mah fan, facebook is so much more convenient with all the wallposting and commenting and stuff!) or leave tag here at my blog.

Yeah, so this means that I'm probably going to be updating my blog more often too. It's one thing or another, so if there's no more facebook distraction, I'll turn to my blog more (I really hope), and reach out to people who really cares, and who still visits my blog despite me not updating for the longest of time.

Thanks for the patience.

Till another time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Praise Be To God...