Biochemistry...

I love Biochemistry, I really do.

But somehow, I'm not doing well in it. I'm consistently doing below class average for the two midterms. How am I going to get an acceptable grade? Acceptable being A/B since now I'm definitely in the D/E range. They usually set 60 as mid-range which will be the bar for a C grade in the class. What can I do to do better?

I was really devastated to get my second midterm results back. I'm so going to meet my professor tomorrow to discuss with him my prospects, because if I still don't seek help and advice from the professionals, I'll never know what steps should I take next. Hopefully after the discussion with Dr. Haltiwanger, I'll be able to see things clearer, and maybe if need be, just drop the class to avoid a D/E in my transcript and pull down my GPA :(

Only God knows what will happen next. I leave everything in his hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(