Acetone is a ketone.
Acetic acid is a carboxylic acid.

DUH.

Area under f(x) from x=a to x=b
= lim n-> ∞ ,i=1 to n, ∑ f(a+i.b-a/n)(b-a/n)

Umm, OK.

Driving to school. Don't know how many people I've angered on the road. Got light signals from this CRV, cos I think I drove too slowly on the fast lane on the highway. As if I wanted to drive on that lane -.-"' If it weren't for the fact that I want to turn left at the next junction I would so much rather stay on the right lane. Road rage. Not yet, but I've experienced a tiny fraction of it. Kinda scary to think that I would actually be egged on upon on the road. Got to control myself.

Calculators. TI-83+ or TI-84. $75+. Should get or should not get?

So so so behind in organic chem. Workshop's up to Chapter 3 but my reading is up to Chapter 1.12 only. Math homework due tomorrow, haven't even read the textbook yet, not to even mention doing the homework.

I'm sick of myself, the busier my life is, the more I update the blog. Crazy. I should be replying to individual emails instead right? -.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(