PCAT...

Okay, I've finally got down to registering for the PCAT at last.

PCAT - Pharmacy College Admission Test
Date: 8/23/2008
Venue: New York University

It costs $125 for one test, and includes 3 score recipients, which I chose to be SUNY Buffalo, New York, University of Maryland at Baltimore, and Rutgers University, New Jersey. Any additional score recipient will cost $20 each.

Well, I can worry about that later when I apply this Fall. Quite worried about my intended pharmacy career now that I realized how competitive Pharm.D is, here in America. I really, really hope to enter either Buffalo or Maryland. However, if you ask me why, I can't really tell you. It's just the feeling inside me that's telling me, "Okay this is the one for you", when I was reading through the American pharmacy colleges bulletin. Well, of course Buffalo has always been where I wanted to go, but now after finding out about University of Maryland, I felt torn between the two. Sigh..but of course it still depends on whether I can get into them or not, it's not like I get to choose them. For pharmacy, it's always the other way round, the power is in their hands. Feeling quite demoralized about the whole pharmacy thing now. Have to get that out of my mind first, otherwise I will not be able to focus for the rest of this semester. Will be having math midterm on Tuesday evening, the derivation part should be of no problem lah (been doing that since forever), but gotta revise the limits part. Will be (really) writing about the Pennsylvania Easter trip soon. It's too exciting to be left in my own corner of the brain :) Just have to wait till Math is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(