Not Enough Time!!
[Warning: Incoherence found in text. Do not read if you're very particular over correct English usage.]
I can't believe I'm actually shouting this in the middle of a break. It would be more appropriate to be used at any other time except during a break, a one-week spring break that is. Sigh.
So, Cheng Wei went back to Singapore on Wednesday morning. I woke up so early and was so brain dead, that I totally forgot to say what should be said when you send people off at airports. Things like, well, at the very least, have a safe flight/journey home and rest well on the plane. So in the end, it was a very unceremonious goodbye. Don't blame me! Blame it on his too too early flight :(
I felt really, really tired. I guess it's not really that easy to be a host. Though I'll admit I had fun picking on this particular guest! There are so many things left to be studied and I have to do it in just half a day, after coming back from Stony Brook this afternoon. Was supposed to go to the library and study with a friend but had to cancel it due to a narrowly missed bus, and thus train, back to Brooklyn :(
But, that's not only it. Why am I feeling so stressed?? I'll be going to Pennsylvania for Easter from tomorrow onwards until Sunday!! My goodness!! I don't know whether to be very excited for the trip or to be anxious about the lack of time to study. I know these two will find their own equilibrium in the end, but then now, I worry about not enjoying the trip. Sigh...
Alright, alright. I shall go to sleep already. Have to wake up very early again to meet the party at Grand Central station, 8.30am :(
Good luck Far, for your organic test and chinese compo test!
I can't believe I'm actually shouting this in the middle of a break. It would be more appropriate to be used at any other time except during a break, a one-week spring break that is. Sigh.
So, Cheng Wei went back to Singapore on Wednesday morning. I woke up so early and was so brain dead, that I totally forgot to say what should be said when you send people off at airports. Things like, well, at the very least, have a safe flight/journey home and rest well on the plane. So in the end, it was a very unceremonious goodbye. Don't blame me! Blame it on his too too early flight :(
I felt really, really tired. I guess it's not really that easy to be a host. Though I'll admit I had fun picking on this particular guest! There are so many things left to be studied and I have to do it in just half a day, after coming back from Stony Brook this afternoon. Was supposed to go to the library and study with a friend but had to cancel it due to a narrowly missed bus, and thus train, back to Brooklyn :(
But, that's not only it. Why am I feeling so stressed?? I'll be going to Pennsylvania for Easter from tomorrow onwards until Sunday!! My goodness!! I don't know whether to be very excited for the trip or to be anxious about the lack of time to study. I know these two will find their own equilibrium in the end, but then now, I worry about not enjoying the trip. Sigh...
Alright, alright. I shall go to sleep already. Have to wake up very early again to meet the party at Grand Central station, 8.30am :(
Good luck Far, for your organic test and chinese compo test!
Comments
p.s. it's indeed hard n stressful to study pharm course, but let's jiayou together in pursuing our pharm-ers dreams ya, gal!!~ gambatte:) aza aza fighting:)