*knock knock* Trick or Treat?

Nah it didn't happen to me. I just want to make a note on my first Halloween Day in America, where it's taken so seriously.

Seriously, Americans really do know how to enjoy their Halloween. My dad saw bunnies and angels, my bro saw witches/ wizards, and I saw mummies, and angels too.

Kids as young as 4 years old tottering around in their mini-costumes, smiled at me when I was walking home. A bunch of teenage Asian girls already in their costumes walked past me, toward the subway station, giggling and trying not to be so conscious of their costumes. Parties, parties and more parties everywhere.

Anyway, that's my summary for Halloween Day in my case. Maybe next year's I will be directly involved with it? Sure hope so! It's looks really fun :)



This is just starting but please let the cold weather go away! The sooner the better!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(