I miss...
I miss Singapore terribly.
I missed Far. I missed Elaine. I missed Xenia. I missed Natalie. I missed Bernice. I missed Xiu Yuan. I missed Woei Lin. I missed YeQin. I missed Poh Xuan. I missed Kai Rou. I missed Kah Hwee. I missed those who had always brighten up my day whenever we meet on occasions - Yunshan, Felicia, Zhiwei and other QSS people.
I missed them who made my days so happy even during stressful times.
I missed having friends and company.
I missed all the talking, all the joking, all the fun, all the crap, all the laughter.
I just want to go back in time.
I missed Far. I missed Elaine. I missed Xenia. I missed Natalie. I missed Bernice. I missed Xiu Yuan. I missed Woei Lin. I missed YeQin. I missed Poh Xuan. I missed Kai Rou. I missed Kah Hwee. I missed those who had always brighten up my day whenever we meet on occasions - Yunshan, Felicia, Zhiwei and other QSS people.
I missed them who made my days so happy even during stressful times.
I missed having friends and company.
I missed all the talking, all the joking, all the fun, all the crap, all the laughter.
I just want to go back in time.
Comments